Pickleball is a terrific sport for players of all skill levels and people of any age! The game is simple to learn and can become an exciting game as your level increases. A game of skill and patience, Pickleball is a terrific social sport.
Pickleball combines elements of tennis, badminton, Ping Pong and Platform tennis
- Played on a Badminton/Platform sized court
- Played with a light paddle and light composite plastic balls
- Played mostly as a doubles event, but singles can be played on the same court.
The Pickleball courts are located next to the Hard Courts in the Base Lodge parking lot.
Weekly Scheduled Programming:
- Mondays: Women's Pickleball 8:30 AM
- Wednesdays: Women's Pickleball 8:30 AM
- Fridays: Women's Pickleball 8:30 AM
Members can sign up for Pickleball programming and events online.