Open for the season!
For the summer of 2020 the outdoor pool with be going to a Reservation System. Each Block will be 2 hours with a 30-minute block in between for staff to clean. We have increased the capacity of each block to 100.
Members may make reservations up to 5 days in advance. A NO SHOW fee of $5.00/person will be charged if reservations are not canceled at least one hour ahead of time.
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Sunday | 10:30am to 7:30pm
Block Times for General Swimming:
10:30am-12:30pm, 1:00pm-3:00pm, 3:30pm-5:30pm, 6:00pm-7:30pm
- Members may reserve 1 block per day per family, reservations may not be made for consecutive blocks.
- Reservations must include the names of the entire party to ensure accurate count.
- To allow equitable access, there is a limit of 5 people per family reservation
- Reservations will not be for specific locations on deck, just entry.
- Each block has a 100 person capacity.
- Children under the age of 14 are asked not to use chairs.
- Adult Swim will be for 10 minutes after the first hour.
- Outdoor Pool users will not be allowed to use the Health Club Locker Rooms. Restrooms at the deep end of the Pool behind the Snack Shack will be available for Outdoor Pool users. Please plan accordingly.
- PFDs and other shareable equipment will not be available; members and guests are encouraged to bring their own.
- Children and Adults will be encouraged to keep appropriate social distancing while in the water.
Length: 75 feet / 25 yards
6 Lap Lanes: 1 lap = 2 lengths | 1/4 mile = 9 laps
Maximum Depth: 8.5 feet
Shallow: Zero depth entry