Presented by The Crafty Ladies of the
Upper Valley with a portion of proceeds
to benefit The Family Place located in
Now that the State of Vermont has re-opened for events, we are pleased to announce that we will be hosting the Seventh Annual Quechee Artisan Fair on Friday, November 26 and Saturday, November 27 at The Quechee Club in Quechee, VT. We will be following the guidelines of the state at the time of the Fair.
The first 6 years of this event were a big success for participating Artisans as well as the attendees who came to look, enjoy and purchase. We invite you to apply for a spot in this year’s show:
- Where: The Quechee Club at 3268 Quechee Main Street, Quechee, Vermont
- What: An upscale, juried craft fair with local Artisans displaying and selling their wares.
- Space Size and Cost for Artisans: $100 for a space. The spaces vary in terms of size and shape, but average approximately 10’ X 10’
- What’s included for the Artisans: Free Parking, tables, linens, electricity, Wi-Fi connection, early morning complementary coffee/tea/ pastry station, inclusion into the Artisan Fair brochure and event marketing. The Artisan Fair Cafe is available for lunch and dinner on site.
- All work must be hand-crafted, no kits, no resale items
- Artisans are responsible for collecting VT sales tax for applicable items sold
- Artisans should be set-up by 10:30 am on Friday and 9:30 am on Saturday
- Artisans are responsible for any special display needs they may have.
To apply for a spot in the 2021 artisan fair, please complete an Artisan Application Sheet and mail along with the required entry fee to:Sharin Lut, PO Box 111,Quechee, Vermont 05059
Our 2019 fair included diverse, upscale crafts and demonstrations from local artisans including:
Bags and Totes
Lotions & Salves
Knitted & Crocheted Items
and much more!
View the list of
2019 featured artisans.